Pages

Feb 16, 2009

How to improve your English ?

 Today it's very important to every graduated to be good in English or other foreign language , as to me my problem was in speaking and writing English although i know a lot of vocabulary ! but with step by step training this problem is in it's way to be solved .
  so because I love you I'll guide you to some useful links that will help you to improve your English , I'll update this post if i found more links .
  • ESL podcast : audio lessons in several topics will help you to learn new vocabulary and expressions and will enhance your listening skill .  
  • Jennifer ESL : video tutorials on YouTube.com produced by an expert teacher , she talks simply and explains difficult words .
ESL refers to >  English as a second language , ...  wait for more useful links .

No comments:

Post a Comment